Monday, February 14, 2011

Benni wonders...Why?

Random thoughts from the brain of a dog........

Why do they keep cleaning up the spots where the baby spits up? Don't they know those are the best spots for rolling around in?

 There is a doggy bed with a blanket on it, and there is a heater. Why don't they put the blanket next to the heater?

 When PL puts the yummy fillet Mignon dog food on the bottom of the bowl and the cheapy stuff on the top, doesn't she know we are just going to dig out the good stuff to eat first? Then she complains that we made a mess all over the floor. Duh! Just feed us the fillet Mignon! Problem solved!

OK, it's dark, it's rainy, it's cold! Do you really wonder why you have to ask us twice to go out at 11 pm. I should just pull a Bella and just roll over on my back and lay there and make her come and pick me up and put me out.

When we do come in from the dark, rainy, cold outside, it's true, we do stink a little and yes, there is a little mud twixt our toes, but hey, is that any reason not to let us get in bed with you?

When PL wants us to get out of the chair or off the couch, why does she say "up, up, up" shouldn't it be "down, down, down"?

If the garbage bag is down on the floor where we can get into it, is it unreasonable to assume that we will?

These are just a few of things I think about sometimes. Thanks for letting me share. 





PS thought I would share a pic of Bella's normal hiney tonight.

Goodnight, Benni

1 comment:

  1. Lily...you are the most clever,funniest person I know and a great writer. There has to be a future job or venture in this for you. As for Bella and Benni...awww..I knew they were cute but who knew they were so articulate! M.

    ReplyDelete