Friday, January 28, 2011

Benni Says.......just a little background

Hi, my name is Benito Chiquito Mercialago. My person, Lily named me that because she put "handsome little bat" into a Spanish translation search on the internet and that is what came up. Not really sure why she thinks I look like a bat, it has something to do with when I am laying on my back and my ears, I dunno! Anyway, she calls me Benni. 

It drives her daughter Lacey crazy that she spells Benni with two "N's" because Benito only has one "N". I like it because Lacey drives me crazy. She was always sticking her stubby toes in my face so I started biting them and now I get in trouble because my person Lily doesn't like me biting. But hey, it's all that Lacey's fault. 

I have a sista/wife named Bella Cara De Rana, which, also very loosely translated, means Beautiful face of a frog. They just call her Bella. She is pretty much that Lacey girl's dog.

We were the cutest pups you've ever seen. (I was a little cuter) Our momma was a pug and she had a friend/roommate that was a chihuahua. Their people brought over a tiny little chihuahua to mate with the roommate but he started making googly eyes with my momma and she must have made googly eyes back at him and the next thing you know, here we are. Pugwawa puppies! Get it? Pug momma, wawa daddy!

When my person Lily (PL) came to check us out and decide which one she wanted to take home with her, she carried us around for a long time and finally figured that she couldn't choose between us so she took us both home. Boy! I am so glad that she picked me. I guess I am glad that she brought Bella along too, but I really love her and can't imagine my life without my person Lily.I think she can't imagine her life without me either. It's a mutual love society. 

I need to go convince PL that it is getting late and I am ready for bed. Goodnight. 

Benni

No comments:

Post a Comment